HOW TO USE NOIR ACTIVATED TEETH WHITENING CHARCOAL
To achieve the best teeth whitening results at home, using NOIR ® Activated Charcoal teeth whitening.. Follow these easy steps:
1. Lightly dampen your clean tooth brush (soft bristles recommended) and gently dip the tooth brush tip into the NOIR ® powder. (Only dip your clean brush into the NOIR ® powder once as a little goes a long way, so no need to mutliple dip!)
2. Gently brush your teeth in small circles focusing on the teeth area and not the gums for 2-4 minutes (keep your lips sealed around the brush to minimise product spill!)
3. After gentle brushing, immediately rinse your mouth out with fresh water until all the Activated charcoal has been expelled. Clean your toothbrush throughly and store upright and not touching any surfaces or other toothbrushes to dry.
4. Repeat using NOIR ® twice per day for best results.
* x1 pot of NOIR ® is estimated to last up to 3 months based on twice daily usage for this timeframe.
- NOIR ® is a powder product, harsh or vigorous brushing is not required. Where possible avoid brushing the gums directly and use a gentle brushing technique for the teeth. Noir is best used with a soft or medium toothbrush.
- For optimum oral hygiene we advise our customers to use their own individual pot of NOIR ® to avoid cross contamination of their product and keep it fresh.
- Avoid soaking the product with excess water and keep the product pot as dry as possible inside and out to avoid moisture changing the product integrity.
- NOIR ®once opened is recommended to be used within 3 months and not exceed this timeframe . This is to maintain the product integrity and freshness due to the natural ingredient composition.
- Store NOIR ® in a cool dry place.
For further information please refer to our Oral Hygiene and Product Freshness guide link located under FAQ's